Find your job at www.LoveYourJob.com
Job Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 6+ Months
Candidates need to be a US Citizen as the Laboratory is a cleared facility.
This role will be help to support a dynamic HR team supporting a busy HR Department and Talent Acquisition Team. They will ensure smooth transitions and the ability to swiftly grow the departments by efficiently managing HR processes and sustaining accurate and current records. The HR Operations role should be flexible and able to assist their team members when needed, while also focusing on their own priorities and maintaining the appropriate balance.
- As part of the Talent Acquisition Team you will partner with the recruiters as well as the business line managers and administrative staff to schedule interviews for prospective candidates
- Accurately track all candidate and new hire activity within the Applicant Tracking System (currently utilize iCIMS)
- Schedule travel for interview candidates, reconcile expense reports
- Be the primary liaison between external applicants and Draper for all interviews, as well as pre and post-employment paperwork
- Initiate, confirm and review background investigation paperwork working directly with our background investigation company
- Create and meticulously maintain applicant records and employee files.
- This position may assist in the coordination of employee onboarding and orientation activities including the completion of employment paperwork.
- Process all pre-employment background and employment eligibility checks by utilizing an external vendor and the USCIS’s E-Verify tool
- Support departmental leaders in assuring business and employee needs are met efficiently and effectively
- Provide support to the HR and Recruiting Teams in administering revised processes on an ongoing basis
- Assist in handling all day to day HR inquiries with sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Provide additional support to HR team and work on ad hoc assignments as needed
- Assist with employment verifications
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting recruiting operations including processing new hires and onboarding new hires.
- Strong interaction and familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, we currently utilize iCIMS
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- The ability to handle multiple priorities while still effectively achieving set objectives and remaining flexible
- Collaborative working style
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. An essential function of this job is physical attendance. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer which includes providing equal employment opportunity for all protected classes including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We have placed many talented engineers with this client over the years - If you are qualified - we can get you in!!!
Our client, one of the most prestigious Research and Development Labs in the country, is working on solutions to our nation's most complex defense and commercial related challenges.
The mission is critical and the work is as cutting edge as it is rewarding. The teams are superbly managed groups of world class engineers from all types of interesting and diverse backgrounds – AND THEY ARE HIRING!
Make this your next career move as one of our many long term contractors or employees!
Work as our full time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement, etc.) – OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
ABOUT DIGITAL PROSPECTORS:
Founded in 1999, Digital Prospectors is an award-winning recruiting and consulting firm that specializes in placing contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire engineers into rewarding opportunities with our impressive and ever-growing client base. We believe that all people should love their jobs.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has been voted “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts, "Best of Staffing" for candidate satisfaction by Inavero / CareerBuilder.com, "Top Temporary Placement Firm" by Boston Business Journal, "Best Company To Work For" by Business NH magazine, "Excellence in IT and Engineering Staffing” by TechServe Alliance, "Top IT Services Company" by Inc. Magazine, "Most Reliable Staffing Agency" in Forbes Magazine and "Top Ranked Staffing Firm" by Staffing Industry Analysts.