Business Analyst III
Find your job at www.LoveYourJob.com
Job Title: Business Analyst III
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 40 hrs/wk, through June 2020
Our client's Program is focused on creating a new electronic case-flow system and they are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with at least five years of experience working with business experts to evaluate, design and document business processes.
- Facilitate business groups to document current business practices (current state)
- Facilitate the design of new efficient business processes (future state)
- Analyze and document gaps between current and future state (gap analysis)
- Create strategies to achieve future state (Strategy development)
- Mentor business experts on business analysis techniques and tools.
- Designs and maintain project documentation.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a lead analyst to evaluate, design and document business processes.
- Proficiency in the following MS Project, MS Office
- Former local, state, federal government experience preferred
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. An essential function of this job is physical attendance. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer which includes providing equal employment opportunity for all protected classes including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
ABOUT DIGITAL PROSPECTORS:
Founded in 1999, Digital Prospectors is an award-winning recruiting and consulting firm that specializes in placing contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire engineers into rewarding opportunities with our impressive and ever-growing client base. We believe that all people should love their jobs.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has been voted “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts, "Best of Staffing" for candidate satisfaction by Inavero / CareerBuilder.com, "Top Temporary Placement Firm" by Boston Business Journal, "Best Company To Work For" by Business NH magazine, "Excellence in IT and Engineering Staffing” by TechServe Alliance, "Top IT Services Company" by Inc. Magazine, "Most Reliable Staffing Agency" in Forbes Magazine and "Top Ranked Staffing Firm" by Staffing Industry Analysts.