Find your job at www.LoveYourJob.com
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Lexington, MA
Duration: Direct Hire
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. An essential function of this job is physical attendance. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We are seeking a talented Mechanical Engineer to join our client's growing team. You will have responsibility for designing mechanical and electromechanical products.
- Designing and developing electromechanical systems and components in support of electric vehicle technologies such as vehicle suspension, chassis, and electric motor components, and battery packaging.
- Coordinating with the multiple engineering teams, achieving highly integrated designs within vehicle traction, suspension and control systems.
- Develops manufacturing processes through design and modification of equipment for fabrication, build, assembly, and installation of components.
- Writes performance requirements and specs for equipment and maintains design history documentation.
- Works with vendors on product specs and mechanical component selection.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Mechanical Engineering.
- Five or more years of experience in the automotive or robotics industries.
- Experience with CAD/CAM, SolidWorks and PDM.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical theories, designing principles and practices and designing evaluation techniques.
- GD&T and tolerance stackup analysis experience is preferred.
- Hands-on machine shop expertise.
- Electric machine knowledge.
Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
ABOUT DIGITAL PROSPECTORS:
Founded in 1999, Digital Prospectors is an award-winning recruiting and consulting firm that specializes in placing contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire engineers into rewarding opportunities with our impressive and ever-growing client base. We believe that all people should love their jobs.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has been voted “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts, "Best of Staffing" for candidate satisfaction by Inavero / CareerBuilder.com, "Top Temporary Placement Firm" by Boston Business Journal, "Best Company To Work For" by Business NH magazine, "Excellence in IT and Engineering Staffing” by TechServe Alliance, "Top IT Services Company" by Inc. Magazine, "Most Reliable Staffing Agency" in Forbes Magazine and "Top Ranked Staffing Firm" by Staffing Industry Analysts.