IT Support Consultant
Johnston, Rhode Island
IT Support Consultant
Supporting 3 Sites- Wakefield, Waltham, Norwood
Contract – 6+Months
Covid Vaccine Mandatory, subject to reasonable accommodation.
The support services include (but not limited to) the following:
- Support connectivity needs to items such as: cameras, HVAC equipment, wireless devices, network setup and on-going changes
- Provide IT hardware support
- Manage Software maintenance and upgrade support
- Run and review security vulnerability scan results including execution of any remediation activities
- Assist 3rd party vendors with telecommunications/networking support where needed
- Assist with technology support related to office moves and renovations
- Supporting the a Hotel in Norwood with unique related needs to their building setup and equipment
The support resource(s) selected will utilize a ticketing system to understand the intake requests assigned to them and resolve in a timely fashion. A company lead will provide direction for any additional clarity required including on-site training where needed.
Service Level Agreement timelines vary depending on the type of request with some requiring immediate on-site attention to ensure operations remain up and running.
In addition to support activities, the resource(s) will also assist to document all key support activities. This documentation does exist in a limited capacity and will need to be enhanced based on the direction of the on-site support lead.
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
- Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, PTO, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
Come see why DPC has achieved:
- 4.9/5 Star Glassdoor rating and the only staffing company (< 1000 employees) to be voted in the national Top 10 ‘Employee’s Choice - Best Places to Work’ by Glassdoor
- Voted ‘Best Staffing Firm to Temp For’ three times by Staffing Industry Analysts as well as a ‘Best Company to Work For’ by Forbes, Fortune and Inc. magazine.