Senior Digital Electronics Design Engineer
Find your job at www.LoveYourJob.com
Job Title: Senior Digital Electronics Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 12+ Months
Candidates need to be a US Citizen as the Laboratory is a cleared facility.
*An Active Secret Clearance without Incident is required for this role.
This position requires that applicants be fully vaccinated for Covid 19 or have a valid religious or medical exemption.
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We are seeking a talented engineer to join the digital IC design team at our client. The successful candidate will contribute to ASIC and FPGA development including design, synthesis, verification, validation, test & support. Candidate must have experience using high level design, simulation and verification tools and be familiar with process flows supporting design and verification for digital ASIC / FPGA efforts. Proficiency with ASIC and SoC design and development process flows is preferred. Preference will be given to candidates with an understanding of hardware security, signal or image processing, filter design and algorithm implementation in hardware.
- Requirements capture and derivation
- Architecture definition and performance analysis
- Integration of third-party IP
- Design implementation using SystemVerilog, Verilog or VHDL
- Familiarity with CDC, LEC and formal techniques
- Leading design and architecture teams
- Top-level chip integration
- PhD or MSEE+6 preferred
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Fluent in SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL
- Fluent in Cadence or equivalent Digital ASIC Tool Suite, e.g., Genus, Innovus, Tempus, Voltus, etc.
- Experience with high-level design, simulation, and verification tools
- Experience with scripting languages Python/PERL and regular expressions
- Experience with Linux/UNIX OS, piping, batching, etc
- Experience with SRAM compilers and architecture tradespace
- Familiarity with memory design for SRAM, DRAM, and NVRAM
- Familiarity with SOC tradespace including processor selection, memory and bus implementation and architecture
- Experience with emulation
- Familiarity with hardware security, e.g., encryption, key management, TRNG/DRNG, PUFs, root-of-trust, design obfuscation, etc.
- Active security clearance
We have placed many talented engineers with this client over the years - If you are qualified - we can get you in!!!
Our client, one of the most prestigious Research and Development Labs in the country, is working on solutions to our nation's most complex defense and commercial related challenges.
The mission is critical and the work is as cutting edge as it is rewarding. The teams are superbly managed groups of world class engineers from all types of interesting and diverse backgrounds – AND THEY ARE HIRING!
Make this your next career move as one of our many long term contractors or employees!
Work as our full time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement, etc.) – OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
ABOUT DIGITAL PROSPECTORS:
Founded in 1999, Digital Prospectors is an award-winning recruiting and consulting firm that specializes in placing contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire engineers into rewarding opportunities with our impressive and ever-growing client base. We believe that all people should love their jobs.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has been voted “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts, "Best of Staffing" for candidate satisfaction by Inavero / CareerBuilder.com, "Top Temporary Placement Firm" by Boston Business Journal, "Best Company To Work For" by Business NH magazine, "Excellence in IT and Engineering Staffing” by TechServe Alliance, "Top IT Services Company" by Inc. Magazine, "Most Reliable Staffing Agency" in Forbes Magazine and "Top Ranked Staffing Firm" by Staffing Industry Analysts.