Senior IT Systems Administrator
Find your job at www.LoveYourJob.com
Job Title: Senior IT Systems Administrator
Location: Newington, NH
Duration: Direct Hire
Covid Protocols: No vax required
If you’re ready to take on a fresh challenge, grow your career and contribute to supporting homeland defense and armed services, our client is ready to help you achieve your goals. They are currently seeking a full-time Senior Systems Administrator to protect their critical information, systems, and assets, build solutions, implement new software and hardware, provide training, and assist in the development of an overall IT strategy.
Our client is a vertically integrated engineering and manufacturing company with a goal to do as much design, testing, manufacturing, and assembling in house as possible. Because of this, candidates must have a strong technical skillset with the ability to interface with all departments throughout the company on a daily basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Operate with network security in mind
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights
- Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that’s always up and running
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
- Periodically assist with workstation administration in some situations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent or 10+ years’ experience working in a IT Systems Administration capacity
- Self-starter with ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment, ability to switch priorities and make sound decisions quickly
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Proficient with administering Windows Servers, VMware, and Active Directory
- Ability to use the Office 365 suite of software
- This position supports U.S. Defense contracts and must meet U.S. Citizenship or Green Card as required by ITAR / EAR.
- Experience with Linux, networking, and databases
- Knowledge of NIST 800-171
Our client employs an innovative approach to every project it encounters and inspires creative solutions. With over 80 patents and 69 more pending, Our client is a vertically enabled operation housed in a modern, 220,000 square foot engineering and manufacturing facility in Newington, NH. Our state-of-the-art design tools, in house prototyping, in house test equipment, large capacity lathe, vertical, horizontal, machining departments combined with in house mold making and producing capability along with a team approach enables them to provide their customers with an unmatched responsiveness and quality without compromise.
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
- Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, PTO, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
ABOUT DIGITAL PROSPECTORS:
Founded in 1999, Digital Prospectors is an award-winning recruiting and consulting firm that specializes in placing contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire engineers into rewarding opportunities with our impressive and ever-growing client base. We believe that all people should love their jobs.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has achieved:
- 4.9/5 Star Glassdoor rating and the only staffing company (< 1000 employees) to be voted in the national Top 10 ‘Employee’s Choice - Best Places to Work’ by Glassdoor
- Voted ‘Best Staffing Firm to Temp For’ three times by Staffing Industry Analysts as well as a ‘Best Company to Work For’ by Forbes, Fortune and Inc. magazine.